Access from Kyoto Station
1. Kyoto Station: Karasuma exit.
2. The right hand side has a taxi stand.
*7 km, around 30 minutes from Kyoto Station. ( Depends on the traffic situation. )
If you decide to take cab from Kyoto station, please show sentence below.
Please use a Karasuma Subway Line and Tozai Subway Line. (Expected duration: 30 min )
* Transfer from Karasuma Subway Line to Tozai Subway Line is necessary.
1. Take Subway Karasuma Line. ( Bound for ` International Hall `)
2. Please get off at the ` Karasuma Oike Station `.
3. Transffer to subway Tozai Line. ( Boound for ` Misasagi `, ` Rokujizo `, ` Hamaotsu `.)
4. Please get off at the ` Keage Station `.
5. Please find exit No.2 ( There is the elevator, please use that one. )
We will be waiting at the subway entrance exit No.2 on the ground level.
By Bus : No.5 ( Bound to Iwakura Soshajo or Ginkaku-ji )
1. Kyoto Station: You will see bus stops when you exit ( Karasuma exit )Kyoto Station.
2. Take bus No.5
3. Get off at ` Jingu-michi bus stop `.
40 min from Kyoto Station, 230 yen / per person
It is about 10 min to the house by walk.
If you decide which transportation you take, please inform us.
We can suggest the best meeting place.